- An apprenticeship is a modern, hands-on way to train for an exciting new career. Get a full-time job, training, and proper qualifications.
- Over the past 10 years, we have started 26,500+ people on a new career
- 100% of QA apprentices have jobs from day one of their apprenticeship programme.
- 90% of our apprentices remain in employment after completing an apprenticeship with us
- Our courses are heavily focussed on technology and soft skills, 96% of apprentice alumni are in employment or further training 6-12 months after finishing their programme (vs. 95% nationally), and 83% have received a pay rise (vs. 50% nationally).
- The amount you can earn varies depending on the employer, however, apprentices earn a minimum of £127.50 and up to £270 a week while training, with the prospects of starting a career in sectors that boosts salaries of £40k plus!
After you complete and submit our short application form a member our team will be in touch with you between 1-3 working days. We will send you an email and a text to schedule in a 15-30-minute telephone interview.