- 100% of QA apprentices have jobs from day one of their apprenticeship programme.
- 92% of QA apprentices secure permanent employment after completing; this is 20% higher than the national average.
- An apprenticeship is a real full-time job with training, so you are able to earn while you learn, gain qualifications in the course you choose and receive professional work experience from leading industry experts.
- You will gain job-specific skills to help you build your career – we draw on our 30 years’ experience in tech training to design our apprenticeships, so be rest assured you’ll learn skills that employers are looking for.
- The amount you can earn varies depending on the employer, however, apprentices earn a minimum of £127.50 and up to £270 a week while training, with the prospects of starting a career in sectors that boosts salaries of £40k plus!
- You’re in charge of your career – our apprenticeships are designed with progression routes built-in so you can take your career as far as you want to go.
After you complete and submit our short application form a member our team will be in touch with you between 1-3 working days. We will send you an email and a text to schedule in a 15-30-minute telephone interview.